*All QNUBU products are delivered directly from stock and will be delivered within 5 working days as standard!
QNUBU has been added due to the many member inquiries for these products.
The QNUBU press's are of the highest quality and have been specially developed with patented techniques that can achieve the highest quality.
This model is plug & play
With a built-in press it can easily reach a pressure of 10 tons, the Qnubu Press Pro series is a professional tool to have in different circumstances.
Because of the enormous pressure and temperature, an extraction technique better known as Rosin Tech takes place, from which the enormously marked extraction Rosin is extracted.
To receive the Rosin, the vegetable matter must be pressed and heated so that the rosin can separate and be freed from trichomes. This also makes it possible to make Rosin from other extractions.
With this technique you can extract essences and oils from, for example, aromatic plants but also medical plants. Now simply produce your own remedies for your health.
- This model is plug and play
- Pack the starting material in the appropriate press bag, make sure it is closed properly. This ensures that you can speed up the process later. The micron density is not special, but it is advised to work between 20 and 160 microns.
- Activate the tool for the desired temp
- Start the process
- Catch the Resin
- The quality is completely dependent on various factors such as pressure, temp and time.
|TEMPERATURE (║C)||TIME (SEC)|
- Temperature setting: Press the "" SET "button 1 time, the display then shows" SP "then use the" increase "and" decrease "buttons to set the desired temperature.
- Time setting: Press the "SET" button 2 times, the display shows "ST", then use the "increase" and "decrease" buttons to set the desired time.
- Setting confirmation: After setting the temperature and time, you need to press the "SET" button again to confirm the settings. The plates will immediately begin to heat up.
- Countdown: After closing the plates, press the countdown start button.
- Decompression: After the set time has elapsed, turn the safety valve wheel only one or two turns until decompression is felt. At that point, start pulling up on the handle of the press until the plates separate.
- Size: 33 x 34 x 59 cm (length x width x height)
- Manual operation
- Pressure: 10000 KG - 10 TON
- Plate Size: 12x12cm
- Double temperature control (0-200 C)
- Timer 0-999 sec. Acoustic warning
- 220V European plug
- Consumption: 1400W/h
- Weight: 40.5 Kg
- European plug power cord
- 2 spare fuses