*All QNUBU products are delivered directly from stock and will be delivered within 5 working days as standard!
QNUBU has been added due to the many member inquiries for these products.
The QNUBU press's are of the highest quality and have been specially developed with patented techniques that can achieve the highest quality.
This model is plug & play
With a built-in press it can easily reach a pressure of 1ton, the Qnubu Press Pro series is a professional tool to have in different circumstances.
Because of the enormous pressure and temperature, an extraction technique better known as Rosin Tech takes place, from which the enormously marked extraction Rosin is extracted.
To receive the Rosin, the vegetable matter must be pressed and heated so that the rosin can separate and be freed from trichomes. This also makes it possible to make Rosin from other extractions.
With this technique you can extract essences and oils from, for example, aromatic plants but also medical plants. Now simply produce your own remedies for your health.
- This model is plug and play
- Pack the starting material in the appropriate press bag, make sure it is closed properly. This ensures that you can speed up the process later. The micron density is not special, but it is advised to work between 20 and 160 microns.
- Activate the tool for the desired temp
- Start the process
- Catch the Resin
- The quality is completely dependent on various factors such as pressure, temp and time.
- Manual operation
- Pressure: 2000KG - 2 TON
- Plate Size: 12 x 6 cm
- Temperature (0-200 C)
- Timer 0-999 sec. Acoustic warning
- 220V European plug
- Consumption: 700W/h
- Weight: 12 Kg
- Electrical connection 230 V 50/60 Hz
- Engine power 370 W
- Weight 200 kg
- Machine dimensions 142.6 x 76.4 x 151.3 cm
- Machine chassis material Stainless steel 304
- Drum diameter 475 mm
- 3-speed speed regulator
- Food grade Nylon blades material
- Adjustable tilt 25 degrees
- Emergency stop Yes
- Security system Yes
- LED operation indicator Yes
- Meets GMP Requirements Yes
- Dry Production 45 Kg/h
- Sound level 70 db
- 5-year warranty